Connecting to MusicUpdated 4 months ago
Carefully produced and curated music is available on the Dreampad Music App. The Dreampad App is not required to operate the Dreampad Pillows or Aurras, but is recommended for music that is selected to sound great with the Dreampad and also help you fall asleep faster and achieve a better sleep.
The Dreampad App can be purchased in the Dreampad store or separately on the Apple App Store or Google Play for Android.
Other Sources of Music
The Dreampad Music App is not required to take advantage of the qualities of the Dreampad pillow products. You can use any music source you like, including streaming services such as Apple Music or Spotify. You can also listen to other content, such as audiobooks and podcasts.
Connecting to the Dreampad
Connecting your Dreampad to music is easy.
You can connect the Dreampad pillow or Aurras to your phone through the included Bluetooth receiver. Please follow the detailed instructions below.
- CHARGE your Bluetooth device as soon as you receive the product to make sure it is fully charged before use.
- PLUG the included micro-USB cable into the port on the Bluetooth receiver. Then plug the other end into any charging block. Make sure to fully insert the micro-USB into the device.
- LOOK FOR THE SOLID RED LEDLIGHT, which indicates that charging has started. When it is fully charged it should be solid blue. With a 2.4 V charging block, charging should take 1-2 hours.
- Go to SETTINGS>BLUETOOTH on your phone and make sure Bluetooth is on.
- POWER UP the Dreampad Bluetooth device. Start by long pressing the button. The button will light up and flash blue and red alternately.
- LOOK ON YOUR PHONE AND TAP H1,located towards the bottom of the screen. The light on the Bluetooth device will flash blue and your phone should indicate that the device is connected (will display under MY DEVICES on an iPhone). If the name does not appear, try turning off Bluetooth mode on your phone and then turning back on.
- AFTER INITIAL PAIRING,the device will pair automatically when powered on.
- PRESS AND HOLD the power button for about one second. The Red LED Indicator will flash three times and go off.
If You Receive a Call
If your phone is paired to the Bluetooth device and playing audio, and you receive a phone call, the phone will revert to the handset and will pause the audio you were playing. The Bluetooth device will remain paired to your phone. You can either take the call, using the phone as normal or decline the call. Once your phone call is concluded, you will need to manually restart the audio on your phone by hitting the play button. You should not need to reset the Bluetooth pairing.
If you do not want the audio to be interrupted, you can set your phone to Airplane Mode and the Bluetooth connection will remain on.
DIRECT CONNECTION OPTION
If you do not want to use Bluetooth, simply plug the cord from the Dreampad pillow or Aurras into the included adapter, and then plug the adapter into your phone.
This adapter allows simultaneous playback of music and charging of your phone, so your phone will be fully charged in the morning. And you can still play whatever music, sounds or stories you like - just choose your content and play as you would with headphones or any other device.
- To use, just plug the Dreampad cable into the headphone jack on the adaptor. Then plug your charging cable into the charging port, and then plug the lightning or USB-C plug into your phone.
- Make sure to choose your phone type when ordering, as iPhone and Android phones have different plug types.